Sunday, August 18, 2002

Today I said all my church goodbyes. I think I actually had a harder time walking out of the "80s church" than out of my home church, which I've attended the last sixteen (or so) years of my life. I guess things were always more emotional and passionate at the 80s church, and that's why I'll miss it so much. I also felt like I'd really found a church that was biblical and really persuing God. Churches like that shouldn't be hard to find, but sometimes they are. I was sad walking out of my home church tonight as well, but it wasn't emotional like this morning. I'll be there later this week hanging out with the junior highers, so it's not as final as my goodbye to the 80s church. This week's gonna be full of goodbyes, and I'm not really looking forward to it. And I need to start packing. I don't want to pack. I've never even moved in my life (unless you count when I was three, which I don't remember). I don't know how to move. I don't know how to cope with new surroundings. I don't know how to cope without my parents! I'm going to stop before I fail the mission again. (Look to the left to see the mission Ali.)

No comments: