Friday, September 06, 2002

I added and dropped my one class today. I am now the proud owner of a schedule with ten classes on it. Thirty units baby! Ha just kidding. Actually, only sixteen right now, and after I get my voice lesson stuff straightened out it will be 17. My school is out to jack the music majors. "NO, you can't have a life! You want a life? HA HA HA I laugh in your face!"

Both of my roommates just left to go to a baseball game. Half the campus (or more) is going to be gone tonight at the game. There's going to be close to 1000 of them, so if you watch the dodgers/astros game tonight you might see them on tv. I think they'll be out in right field. I am so happy to have some space to myself. People have asked me why I'm not going. I've generally said, "I hate the dodgers." That is very true, but it's only half my motivation. I also want to be alone. One glorious night with the room to myself. It's going to be great. I can bust out my guitar as loudly as I want.

Just so you know, the tables are still open for bets on how long it will take me to crash and burn.

No comments: