Monday, September 16, 2002

Today was a complete 180 from yesterday. God was so gracious. Classes went extremely quickly, chapel was awesome, and the day was just really nice. I felt surrounded by people I knew. I found out that a girl I'm in choir with had a crying day yesterday also. She didn't go to church either, and we were probably bawling at the same time. There was one point yesterday when I considered going down to her room but quickly pushed the thought from my mind. How ironic. It was good to talk with her today, to vent similar frustrations and just know that we're not alone. I should check in again with her tomorrow and see how she's doing.

Today was also very nice because I boycotted homework. I'm done with everything that's due tomorrow, so I didn't do anything besides some worksheet stuff. I did not work on my essay, I had no motivation to do so. Especially after my teacher said "nice first try." Whatever man. Ok actually he said some helpful stuff, and it was just the first paragraph of my first draft, so it's not my grade or anything. It didn't make me extremely motivated to work on it more though.

Instead I played some guitar, met some girls down the hall, talked with another friend and had a short conversation with a girl from the czech republic. That girl is the bomb, I love her. I hope we become better friends. I saw her in the hallway when I came out of my room, and she said that now that she knows where I live she'll drop by. I hope so. I've only spent a few hours with her, but I feel extremely comfortable around her. I love people like that. Probably due to the fact that I feel comfortable around them, imagine that.

Now it's time for bed. I'm exhausted. A 7:25 piano class will do that to you. Did I mention my prof is a nazi? No? Well she is. Goodnight.

No comments: