Sunday, October 06, 2002

Yesssssssssssss I have found someone to improv with once again. A girl down the hall is stinking hilarious, and we're both learning Romanian phrases from an MK in our hall. Today we put together the phrases we know (which are "your mom" and "I'm going to leave this here") to write a sappy love latin flavor song. This girl cracks me up. Writing the song in the lobby we laughed for several straight minutes over one of her lines, which talked about taking someone's boyfriend up to a hill, kicking him out of the car and saying "I'm going to leave this here". Of course that last bit is in Romanian, which somehow makes it very humorous. Before we left she taught us how to say "Leave me alone or I'll rip off your legs and beat you with them." It's going to take a while to get that one down. We wrote it down on a piece of paper though, so part two of the song should be ready shortly.

No comments: