Monday, December 23, 2002

I played golf today for the first time in probably over a year. Since my junior year of high school I think I've played maybe 3 times. My dad took me out to a private course that his company did some work for. The course is closed to the public (it costs a fortune to join - six figures), but he can get on sometimes on monday's because it's maintenance day. We played holes 4-9, then played 11 and 12 and finished out on 3. We didn't have a score card, so it was a great chance to just relax and have a good time together. I hadn't seen the course since it was completed (it was just built this year) so it was amazing to see the finished product. The place is gorgeous, and the afternoon was worth it for the views alone.

And that's all I did today. It's a beautiful thing. I caught myself thinking last night, "Oh no the weekend's almost over." Then I realized that today would be no different than the weekend. Christmas break is a beautiful thing.

No comments: