Sunday, April 27, 2003

So here I am, the Sunday of finals week with nothing to study. Everyone else is locked up in their rooms trying to cram as much info into their heads as possible, but I'm rather bored. Why, do you ask? Well, I already took one final next week, and my other two finals which will actually require studying are both on Thursday. Thursday is a thousand years from now, so why in the world would I be studying now? Actually that's a lie, I've reviewed notes for one of them, entirely out of boredom. How sad is that? I've gotten so bored that I actually HAVE started to study, while everyone else here is dying for a study break. Weird.

Speaking of weird, it's weird I won't be here a week from now. Or the week after that. Or the week after that. I will never live in this room again. I'll live on this campus again, but never in this room, never in this building. And I'm not going to see all my friends here for four months. There's some good and bad to that. It's bad for obvious reasons, but it's good because I get to see all my friends from home. It'll be cool to have a break from this and go home to my "other" life.

But before all that, I have to ride around on a bus and sing and play guitar and get way too little sleep with 85 other girls. I really hope I don't go insane. I know choir tour will be great, but I think after two weeks I'll be really ready for it to be over. I'm excited to deepen relationships with the girls though. Bus rides provide a lot of talking time.

No comments: