Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Well, I'm back at school. I've been here about 20 hours, and I'm just starting to get used to the fact that I'm here. My roommate came back earlier this afternoon, and things are starting to feel normal again. This morning I was in a daze. That's probably due to the fact that I got to sleep in all break, so last night I went to bed relatively late and had to get up at 7 this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep tonight.

So I thought today was going to be the day from hell, but honestly, with all my difficult classes out the way I must say it was a pretty easy day. All I have left is listening to some speeches, getting out of class early, and filling out evaluations for ten minutes in another class. Of course I have some homework to do, not to mention a German song that I have to memorize. But really it's not much. No papers, no tests to study for (well, until finals), and no massive assignments. I think the week is going to go fast. At least I hope so. Then I'll have finals, then I'm outta here.

No comments: