Sunday, June 29, 2003

Three words: God is moving. I had a really intense day today, but it was really cool and God was totally convicting, challenging, and encouraging me. It's been a really intense last couple of days. I know I'm using the word intense a lot all of a sudden (that's three times in three sentances) but there's no other way to describe it. And you know, I don't mind it at all. I learned today what it means to seek God with expectation. I need to do it more often. Heck, I need to do it daily.

In completely unrelated and superficial news, it stayed under 85 degrees today. I wore pants, and there was much rejoicing. Maybe I won't want to pass out tomorrow at work from the hard labor they have me doing lately. Ooo and I get paid this week. That will be a happy occasion.

No comments: