Sunday, August 10, 2003

So I'm back home in the US of A. Can't say it's the first place in the world that I'd like to be at the moment, but it is nice to see my family and friends here. My flight home wasn't too bad as compared to the flight there which made things heaps easier. I'm still a bit lagged and out of it (I've seen things a couple times today) but for the most part I'm feeling pretty good. I got a solid 12+ hours of sleep last night which helped a ton. I think throughout the week I'll post bits from my journaling while I was there, but it will definitely be the edited version since I have about 1/3 of a journal completely from the trip. I'm going to take my pictures in tomorrow or the day after as well, so I should be able to scan and start posting them later on this week. That's all for now.

No comments: