Saturday, April 24, 2004

Well, two weeks down, two weeks to go. Today I'm supposed to write an 8 page term paper. Shouldn't be too hard. I don't care too much about how it comes out so that makes things a bit easier. I think it's like 25% of my grade or something ridiculous like that. Oh well.

This is my second to last weekend here; that's quite weird to think about. It's been tough trying to be focused. They give us spring break a month before school gets out, then they expect us to come back and do decent work. Yeah right. By this point we all want to be at home doing nothing. But I'm just going to suck it up and plow through the next two weeks. And besides, this is my last two weeks to spend with the people here for quite a long time. Many of them I won't be seeing until January.

So that's it, I guess I'll stop procrastinating on my paper now.

No comments: