Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I'm not doing so great on the frequent updates. I haven't really done so for months now though so I guess it's nothing too abnormal. Where to start. Well I must say I had a great weekend. My roommate from school came up for a long weekend. We went to the coast, to the city (SF), to the woods, and I got to show her around the city where I live (that didn't take long). Overall we had a really fun time. Since we've lived together it's just so non-pressure to be around her. It was funny, because the whole time she was here it never really felt weird to have her here. When I woke up in the morning it was like...she's here. Of course she's here. That's not so weird...even though it really is. Today was our first full day on our perspective ends of the state which is quite sad. Five months until I see her again.

This week marked the start of my worship leading endeavors at a camp about 15 minutes from my house. A friend of mine is coordinating the camp and she asked me a couple months ago if I could lead worship for this intensive, 3 week leadership camp they started this year. Today was day three, and I'm totally having a blast with them. It's a small group which gives me the opportunity to get to know each person. I already have all their names down. Really it's just the ideal size for my personality. Tonight I went out there earlier than usual because they had planned to be on the ropes course that night. Well, after I was finished up my friend invited me to go along with them on the ropes course, so I did! I mean really, how often do you get a random invite to go down a zip line? So, about an hour ago I was hurtling through the air. Good times. That's all I've really got to say I think. Three weeks and one day to Oz.

No comments: