Sunday, June 13, 2004

Well, I'm almost through my second full day back on the mainland. Unfortunately, the last two nights of sleep have been a bit restless, but I'm hoping that tonight I'll finally be tired enough to get myself on track. No need for three nights in a row of falling asleep at 2am.

The trip was nice and relaxing. We did a bit of swimming, went out on a catamaran one afternoon, went to the Polynesian Cultural center on the north shore, beat my dad for the first time at golf (95 baby), and spent some time at Waikiki. Overall very relaxing and luckily not too hot. I didn't start breaking out until about our fifth day there, which is a ton better than it's been in past years.

There might be a picture or two to come, depending on whether or not I feel motivated enough to upload then transfer them onto my parent's computer. There might be stories to. Then again, maybe not. All depends on my schedule and more so on my motivation this week.

This week I'm going to be working, which is a huge blessing. I also have a huge gig coming up on Wednesday which I'm really excited about. And I just completely lost my line of thought, so that's all for now.

No comments: