Sunday, June 24, 2007

hello bay...again

It's been an interesting weekend. A good one on many accounts. A frustrating one by others. The good - beautiful weather, great fun at the cousin's wedding, a beautiful service at church today. The bad - well...let's just say I've recently been given very good opportunities to learn patience, something I know I've been severely lacking in for some time.

Bad choices are one thing. I can even handle irresponsibility, if you'd just take ownership of your actions. Don't blame it on someone else. Others might be involved, but they are mere additions, consequences of the choices you've already made.

Just grow up. When will you start acting like the oldest?

But when I close my eyes,
And feel you rushing by
I know that time brings change
And change takes time

No comments: