Thursday, August 30, 2007

thursday morning

I am very unmotivated this morning. In fact, I am typing this from my bed. I justified my staying here by sending one important work email. I've been awake for a while, I'm just having a hard time getting going. It will happen eventually.

It's been a strange week. A long week. On Tuesday I thought it was Thursday or Friday. Surprises, turmoil, birthday party for the recently deceased, listening, hour long conversation with a beloved friend, tacos, company picnic, an overwhelming 3 hours of Russian. Today - work, clean, baby shower.

Right now I've got seven books sitting on my dresser. Somehow in the course of a few days I went from looking for something to read to having seven. Anne Lammot, Lois Lowry, Brennan Manning, Tony Campolo, Robert Kaplan and a couple more.

This post sucks. I'm just not able to relate what's really been going on in me lately.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love talking with you Krys. i miss getting to talk with and laugh with you face to face. hopefully one day this year. glad you are in my life friend. hope you are having a good weekend. i have something cool that i need to tell you the next time we talk...thought if i told you, maybe we both would remember. :) love ya.