Tuesday, January 20, 2009

disfunctional

And you've done it again - managed to bring emotional turmoil to all those near to you and then pretend like nothing ever happened. Why would we need to talk about things when we can just forget about them instead? That would be fine if forgetting also involved an erasure of all the mental and emotional strain I (and others) have experienced because of your actions. I'm sorry we aren't all okay with being as emotionally unstable as yourself.

And really, it's just a matter of time before the cycle repeats itself. This is always how it goes, but lately the stakes just keep getting higher. When is someone going to put an end to it? Unfortunately, it's not my place, otherwise I surely would. I have much better boundaries than I used to and I know this is completely unhealthy...for all of us.

And now I'm just mad. So damn mad that you're just fine and I've been a wreck for days. So much wasted time, or so it seems. I just want to yell. And to kick something. And I bet you're sleeping right now. I just want to be sleeping right now!

No comments: