Saturday, August 24, 2002

The big day has arrived. My room is clean (empty) once again, and my mom and I will be leaving to catch our bus to the airport in an hour and a half. No tears last night. I was never even close to emotional last night, except for when my mom asked me how I was doing. I responded, "Alright. Better when you don't ask." She agreed. She said she wished people would stop asking her how she was doing so she didn't have to think of it all the time.

For now though, it feels like we're leaving on vacation. My mom has to pack stuff too, so it feels like we're taking and nice trip to so cal for the weekend. Only difference is I'm not coming back. I feel alright about that at the moment, who knows how long that will be true though.

So, for now I'm off. I most likely will not have a computer next week, so blogs will be few and far between (if at all). Pray for me eh, that my family is safe and that the move goes smoothly.

No comments: