Friday, August 23, 2002

My room is a mess. There are bags and other things all over the floor, and I hate it. I hate stepping in my room and having to scout out where my foot can go. I guess after loading everything up later tonight though it will look too empty. I can't win.

So there were a few more crying sessions this morning, and a huge one last night. Things have been good this afternoon though. I did a some last minute shopping with my mom, finished my photo album, and packed a few more things. I got a 5k (hecka long) email from one of my roomies today, that was super cool. Of course, it was in responce to one that was probably just as long. I'm excited about getting to hang out with her and learn and be challenged by her (as well as my other roomie). I know that God has so many lessons in store for me. A lot of them will be hard I'm sure, but I'm looking forward to the change and to the challenge.

I guess that's it for now. You'd think I'd be more long winded the day before moving day. Guess not. Sorry to disappoint.

No comments: