Friday, October 25, 2002

My parents are coming today! I'm so stoked to see them tonight and spend this weekend with them. We're going to Disneyland on Saturday with my sister and her boyfriend, then on Sunday we're going to California Adventure to see how we like it. Only five hours. I've missed them so much the past two weeks. This morning I woke up half an hour before my alarm and I couldn't fall back to sleep because I was so excited.

Yesterday was a pretty cool day. I kicked my midterm's butt, made it through the rest of my classes and had a fun night. One of my friends here has a family friend from Germany staying with her so I got to meet her last night and hang out with them. We had a good time in someone else's room, basically boycotting homework. I did no homework yesterday. I refused, after how much studying I did the night before.

So now I'm pretty out of it. Not feeling the greatest, completely impatient for tonight to arrive. Did I mention I'm out of it? I don't think I've slept too well the past couple of days. Ah well. At least I'll get an extra hour of sleep this weekend with the time change.

No comments: