Wednesday, October 23, 2002

So I'm cramming my head off tonight for my psychology mid-term tomorrow. I'd say so far tonight I have about an hour and a half of studying under my belt. That's extremely good for me. I can't usually study for more than five minutes at a time without going crazy. I guess the focus has come with the realization that I need to do well on this test, and the more that I study the less stressed I'll be about it tomorrow.

Kirk Cameron spoke at our school today. He is an incredible guy. He talked about evangelism and the need for conviction and repentance rather than a "feel good" approach. His points were pretty much all things that I heard this past spring from Mark Cahill, but it was still a really good reminder. You should check out Kirk's talk here. It should be up there within a few days.

No comments: