Tuesday, October 22, 2002

This is one of the best reflections I've read in a long time. You should go read it.

I guess there's been a lack of words here lately. It's not because there's been a lack of thought or a lack of activity on my part. It's because those are things that I've needed to process for myself, not share with the entire world. I wrote another 5 1/2 pages in my journal last night. I don't intend to put any of it up here. It's been incredibly theraputic. Painful, but good painful. So, I guess until I'm thinking about things that I feel okay about sharing openly this place isn't going to be too deep. Just know I'm alright. I'm hurting, lacking some motivation and quite homesick, but God has it all covered and that's good enough right now. It has to be good enough.

No comments: