Sunday, October 20, 2002

This weekend I:
stayed up until 1am
played worship songs on the guitar
missed my family a lot
talked to my grandma
read 150 pages (at least)
went to church
saw a high school friend
baked cookies

It was a good weekend. I got a lot of stuff done that I needed to, but I also got to relax. I'm totally not looking forward to tomorrow though. My 8:30 class got cancelled, but I still have my 7:30 piano class, which I am completely unprepared for. I'm hoping my piano teacher will be sympathetic and understand I've had a hectic week with a lot of makeup work. A lot of my lack of practicing has been due to my own laziness though. I think I'm trying to exercize control over something. I don't have to practice. I don't want to. I'm in control. Yeah, it's pretty much a power trip. I think it's going to sneak up on me and kick me in the rear pretty soon though. Goodnight.

No comments: