Saturday, January 04, 2003

I'm heading back to school tomorrow. The reality is beginning to sink in, and it's taking its effects already. Last night I broke down. I can never fully explain why, I just do it each time I have to leave. I'm fine once I get there, it's just all the anticipation that kills me. Eventually I got sick of crying (that only took about five minutes) so I stuck my nose back in Acts. I'm going to have to write more in here some time about Acts, because that book is so interesting. But I'm not going to do that right now. So, I read some of Acts for a while and that settled me down. Generally though, once I lay back down again the tears will resume. So I sang. Well, if you could call it singing. I sang whatever came to mind. Bits of scripture, bits of song phrases that I knew, basically whatever came to my head to praise God about. Five to ten minutes of that, and I was settled quite nicely. I fell asleep shortly after. God is good.

No comments: