Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Lately I've been really overwhelmed by the peace of God. Not to say I neccessarily have had it all the time, but I've been overwhelmbed by the sheer thought of it. Actual, the past week has been filled with a lot of rest and unrest. But this afternoon in the midst of some chaos it was so cool to just sit back and realize that God is in control and that I can trust and rest in that. Yeah you've heard it a million times maybe, but it's all been really fresh to me lately.

I'm going to dinner with my grandparents tonight, that should be cool. My dad's mom and husband actually. I haven't seen them since Christmas, and before that for several months, so it will be cool to hang out with them and exchange stories.

I'd really like to know why this icon keeps popping up on my task bar. It's a mouse icon, and no matter how many times I uncheck the "show icon in the task bar" it keeps coming back up. It says my batteries are low or something. Right. Except that I just put new batteries in at the beginning of this semester, and last semester I never even had to change them.

No comments: