Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Two phenominal weekends in a row. I need to stop having these kind of weekends, I'm just spoiling myself. I spent the weekend at my friend's house, hanging out, meeting friends and family, doing a bit of homework, and mainly just relaxing. It was so nice to get off campus. Being at school just reminds me of school. Which reminds me of work. Which makes me stressed out. It's not a good thing. So, it was nice to be away.

Only two more days of classes this week which will be really nice. I'm not really looking forward to either of them (I have a few quizzes), but hey what else is new. Next week should be a mother. I have a big test in one of my classes, and I think I'm going to be studying my head off this weekend. But at least it's a three day weekend, that will help me out a lot. Choir concerts start again this Sunday. It'll be cool, but I'm bummed to not have my Sunday's off anymore.

I'm really sick of the second door squeaking. They put stuff on it last week to make it stop, but three days later it was squeaking again. It's obnoxious.

No comments: