Thursday, June 19, 2003

Not a lot to say. I don't even know why I'm typing here beside the fact that I feel I should. I just figured a lot of time has passed since Saturday, and I might as well write something. The problem is, whenever I feel I have something to say I'm never around a computer. So I guess I'll just babble a bit until something comes out.

Life lately is work and hanging out. Two very positive things in my opinion. I'm still loving my job, and hanging out it always grand. Last night I went to our first Junior High group of the summer, which was a lot of fun. The new seventh graders are really cool and made it a great night. I think the dynamics of this class are going to be really good for the group. They seem really excited to be there. Maybe that wears off after a while (this was their first time after all), but I'm hoping it doesn't.

Basically I'm just stoked about Australia. Life's great right now and I'm trying to tell myself to enjoy the moment and not look ahead too much. It's hard when something so good is looming out there ahead of me though. So I guess that's it. Maybe I'll have some substance in the near future.

No comments: