Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Ok so maybe I'm more jet lagged than I thought. Getting up this morning was like force-feeding myself a sharp stick...and also took an hour and ten minutes. Now that I am up, it seems that getting myself to work will be just as difficult. Maybe I should just stuff it for a while and go in the afternoon.

In my depressed non-tiredness last night I was reading Ecclesiastes (cheery I know) and I came across these verses.

Whoever digs a pit may fall into it;
whoever breaks through a wall may be bitten by a snake.
Whoever quarries stones may be injured by them;
whoever splits logs may be endangered by them.
Ecc 10:8-9


Such good verses for me right now. And rather than typing out why they are and everything I think about them, why don't you think about them and find the meaning that God has for you right now. That would be a lot more useful.

No comments: