Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I won the pumpkin carving contest. I did elmo. Granted I had to hold him together with a couple toothpicks by the end of it because a bunch of cuts were too close together, but when we turned out the lights that thing looked awesome. My aunt and uncle tell me I must come back next year to defend my title. If I'm not out of the country I'll be there for sure.

I don't know if it's the contrast or just that things are getting really hard at school (or maybe both) but it's definitely been back to reality this week. Actually I've pretty much hated this week. Maybe not hated, but I definitely haven't liked it. It's just been a long, hard week...and my hardest day (Thurs) is yet to come. I do have a pretty big weight off my shoulders though, because I just took my philosophy exam today. Twenty percent of my grade, and I think I nailed the sucker.

I don't really have anything else of substance to say, I'm too brain dead. I can't wait for December...

No comments: