Monday, January 12, 2004

Wow. I'm way behind. And I don't really have the time right now to do much catch up because I have a voice lesson in 45 minutes and my hair is still soaking wet. So let's just do a quick summary.

Spent a large portion of my break working at the music store.
Hard times struck when a guitar teacher from the store passed away suddenly. (funeral was yesterday)
Got a $50 bonus on my last paycheck because one of my bosses just likes me. No complaints.
Had a great time hanging out with my family, and the goodbyes were tough even though I know I'll see them in a month.
Arrived back at school Saturday afternoon, still with mixed feelings about being here.
Went to a new church last night and saw Mel's former roommate Karen.
Went bowling with friends that were totally out of control.
Came back and found a bunch of people at our place watching Mulan.
Watched Mulan for the second night in a row.
That brings us to today. Thus far I've showered and eaten breakfast, and it's already past noon. We're lazy here sometimes.

No comments: