Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Well folks it's already Wednesday night and there's only two more days to go until the weekend. I had a lovely day off yesterday and was able to get a few things done. I had to go to Cal Poly Pomona to watch their Chamber Choir rehearsal. It's great when doing things like that actually constitutes getting work done. Later that night I went to a classical guitar concert here on campus. Amazing, and extremely relaxing. Unfortunately I was extremely tired yesterday, so all I wanted to do was fall asleep in my chair.

Speaking of falling asleep in my chair, that's all I wanted to do today too, though I'm feeling a bit more energetic right now. Let's hope it lasts through my science lab tonight. Today I kept seeing people with stuff on their forehead, and it took me ages to remember that today was Ash Wednesday. I really wish I'd realized that earlier and gone to a service. I haven't been to one for three years at least.

Phrase of the day, "My yoke is easy and my burden is light." Today our chapel speaker was long and drawn out, but she said that and it hit hard with me. I'm so stressed out lately. I need to take the yoke of Christ, not the yoke of slavery to school (ha!).

And one more time: IT'S RAINING AGAIN AND I'M SO EXCITED!

No comments: