Sunday, February 22, 2004

I figured I should put a service announcement up here. But first a small proclaimation.

IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO KEEP RAINING ALL WEEK!

This makes me very excited in case you couldn't tell. Now on to the service announcement. If you visited my guestbook the day before yesterday and the top entry was some html code which either showed up as a picture or a locked entry, you may have received a virus. Two days ago I was checking my guestbook, and all of a sudden a message popped up from my virus scan software that I had received two viruses. After countless hours of looking, scanning, and deleting temporary internet files, the only conclusion I have is that my software killed them when they tried to get in. But, if you don't have virus scan software on your computer and you visited either my or Mel's guestbook a couple days ago, you may have a couple trojans on your computer. Sorry if that affects anyone. And just so you know it's deleted off of our guestbooks, but I think I'm going to be cautious about viewing it straight away for a while!

No comments: