Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Well, the tests are over and both of them went fine. So now that I have those things off my shoulders, I need to do a little "nothing." Which means I deemed in necessary to fill out the huge survey everyone's been doing lately. So here it is via Mel, via Kara, via Tara.

Instructions:

1. Copy this whole list into your journal.

2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.

3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you. Take note, ALL 100 are about me, the bold ones I have in common with Mel. You bold what you have in common with me then make up new things about YOU for the rest.

Please add a comment if you do it so that I can come read it!

01. I?m not a big fan of Starbucks in general because I?m not a huge fan of espresso. Chai lattes are good.

02. I think the best sound in the world is people worshipping Jesus.

03. I like to read but it?s difficult to find time during school. Come quickly summer.

04. I?ve done a lot to change my life for the better...but Jesus has done more.

05. I love green beans if they?re not cooked. Once you cook them it?s disgusting.

06. I don?t have a job right now (and would be insane if I did), but I have the best job at home.

07. I have some regrets, but there's nothing I would change.

08. I?ve never had glasses. But I think my eyesight is slowly deteriorating. Last time I went in for a physical I had to guess on the last few letters on the chart. Good thing I guessed right.

09. I love to cook, and now that I'm at school, I do quite often.

10. I really don't like dogs... that smell. The rest of them are cute.

11. My favorite article of clothing currently is my Jennifer Knapp sweatshirt . . . or my GAP sweater

12. I have never been married.

13. I've never been to Bermuda.

14. I haven?t had a favorite color for many years. There are colors I like more than others, but none is my favorite.

15. I can?t believe I?m almost halfway through college. Praise God.

16. I enjoy a variety of musical styles.

17. I like to spend a lot of time by myself.

18. I like to just sit around and watch movies or tv on the weekends, but if I do it too much I start to feel depressed because I?m not doing anything productive.

19. I want to travel (all of) the world.

20. I am not a morning person.

21. I am a horrible dancer but I have no problem "dancing" and making a fool of myself if I?m only with Jesus.

22. There are not too many foods I refuse to eat, but oddly enough there are a few common things I don?t? really like such as sour cream, guacamole, and cream cheese.

23. I love the smell of coffee.

24. My hair looks damn hot in Texas. Of course, last time I was in Texas I had super short hair and it was platinum blonde. I don?t know how hot it would be there now.

25. My biggest vice is lack of discipline (in certain areas).

26. I consider myself very intuitive, but I think I?m often too afraid of being wrong to follow through on it, creating the image that I?m not intuitive. Or maybe I?m always wrong and I?m not intuitive at all. If I don?t try we?ll never know will we.

27. I can be creative at times.

28. I do not see much of my extended family.

29. I definitely have my times when I'm a bit too anal about things.

30. I love fruit.

31. I have a twin size bed that has a slight dip in the mattress, but it?s not as bad as last year.

32. I love baby animals. Like who?s going to say, ?Damn, kittens suck!???? This is only bold cause it's really funny.

33. I?ve had the same bedding at school the past two years and I don?t really care about it. I?ve had the same in my room at home for years and years, and again, I don?t even notice.

34. I admire my friends who have stepped out in faith and took the risk even when it didn?t make sense to most people around them.

35. I am tolerant of different points of view, but I don?t have to agree.

36. I?m pretty content with my finances, but then again I?m not. Let?s put it this way, I should be, but that doesn?t mean I always am.

37. I hate Halloween. I do however like the day before it.

38. I don't like to be the center of attention except on rare occasions like being on stage.

39. I absolutely hate to dress up unless it?s once or twice a year.

40. I have a sister that is almost 3 years older than me. She just turned 23. That weirds me out.

41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing.

42. I live to make people laugh and smile.

43. I?ve lived in California my whole life.

44. I don?t know what my fingernails would look like long because I?ve always bitten them. They?re longer now than they used to be, but they have to stay short for guitar.

45. I have limited patience when people are flaking for no reason.

46. Over the past couple of years I have really grown to love water.

47. I don?t tan. I used to when I was a kid, and now I don?t. Instead, now when we go to Hawaii I have to stay out of the sun because it will give me a heat rash. Lame.

48. I have seen all the Indiana Jones movies, though I don?t know if I?ve ever watched one straight through.

49. I obsess when my computer isn't working right, which is quite often at school.

50. I love road trips if I?m with the right people. With the family . . . probably not.

51. I like silence at times.

52. I am a Christian and totally committed to it and God, although I am NOT perfect. I still mess up.

53. I?m not sure I?ve ever drank a whole diet coke. Only if I was desperate.

54. I rarely procrastinate.

55. I don?t wear makeup unless I have a massive breakout going on ? i.e. a couple. I?m blessed with good skin.

56. I don't care about name brands for most things like food and medicine but I do for shampoo. I don?t buy it from the store. I?ve heard there are conspiracies. You also can?t buy generic mac and cheese.

57. I will never have curly hair, it?s too thick to hold anything.

58. I generally keep a cool head. I?m definitely the most even tempered out of all my roommates. I usually only freak out about stupid things, not things I should actually be concerned over.

59. I am not a member of the mile high club. Honestly I?m not even sure what the mile high club is.

60. I always know the location of my keys and purse except when I forget to put my keys back on the hook and keep them in my purse or backpack. That throws me off.

61. I love the rain. It?s raining right now! In southern California! YAY!

62. I always strive to do what's right, but it doesn't always happen that way. I would like to say that but it?s such a lie. I don?t always strive for what?s right, but the majority of the time I do.

63. I overreact about things sometimes.

64. I try to surround myself with really great people.

65. I have not tried a martini.

66. I like to people watch but after a while I?m over it. I can?t do it for hours like some people.

67. I like easy going people.

68. I?m not comfortable in really warm climates. I am miserable in the heat which is why northern California is the perfect place for me. Blasted 75 degree weather in Feb here.

69. I love peanut butter M&M's.

70. I like fun socks.

71. I hardly wear make-up.

72. I love the smell of clean clothes in the dryer.

73. I love my online friends . . . but I hate calling them that.

74. I have learned to say no.

75. I am SO thankful that God controls my future and he is faithfully leading me into it.

76. I definitely prefer pencils over pens. But they have to be mechanical. If it?s between a pen and a normal pencil, give me a pen.

77. I always have to have chapstick somewhere accessible to me. I freak out if my lips don't feel nice and lubricated.

78. My bra and panties are never a matched set. Who's going to see them!

79. My maternal instincts have somewhat kicked in. Sometimes I want kids, other times is scares me to death, other times I think they?d annoy the crap out of me.

80. I love my family. They're crazy sometimes, but I love them.

81. I own my own car.

82. My boobs are natural. I don?t want to insert comments because I already feel embarrassed enough about that statement as it is.

83. I love the smell of freshly showered guys, or at least I think I would. Haven?t been around too many.

84. I am not allergic to anything minus some minor seasonal allergies.

85. I don?t mind flying.

86. I daydream sometimes.

87. I was depressed last week but I think I?m fine now. I think having a couple tests off my shoulders helps.

88. I'm a really big fan of chick flicks, but not in excess. I can be over them fast.

89. I do NOT like spiders in Australia or anywhere. Except when they?re all over the bathroom ceiling in Australia, then it?s ok.

90. I think I'm a pretty laid back person most of the time, except when I?m really focused and need to get things done.

91. I am easily amused. I often think of funny moments during the day and have to keep myself from laughing out loud at them.

92. I'm ready for this list thing to be over.

93. I think it is ridiculous that all these celebrities nowadays have more money than they know what to do with, yet there are people everywhere who are poor and suffering and don't even have enough spare change to get some food . . . AMEN!

94. I have many acquaintances, but only a few I consider real friends.

95. I don't have many secrets from my friends.

96. I always appreciate honesty, even if the truth sometimes hurts.

97. I love to help people.

98. I miss Sydney.

99. I like to buy things for people just because...but I don't always.

100. I'm glad this is done!

No comments: