Monday, February 16, 2004

Ten days. That's way better than my previous lapse. Obviously, things have become a bit hectic. I had a great last two weekends. Hanging out with the whole family was incredible, albeit exhausting. We had this last Friday off (instead of today) and I had a great weekend hanging with my roommies and our good friends down the road. We pretty much spent the weekend doing homework and hanging out with them. Nothing else.

So this week is sort of the week from hell. Well, it's the week from hell until the 2nd week of March rolls around. That one is going to be a thriller as well. I've got a physical science test tomorrow, and a philosophy test on Wednesday. I'm not really worried about tomorrow because so much of physical science is obvious. I just have this small fear that it's going to end up really hard and I'm going to fail the test in what should be my easiest subject. I don't think that's going to happen though, hense my typing here rather than continuing to review my study guide. I hate that class.

No comments: