Friday, February 06, 2004

It's been ages, I know. As is the norm when this happens (and it happens often) let's do a quick recap of the last two weeks.
- Lots of school in general. Took three weeks but we finally had our first five day week of classes.
- Went to San Diego for my cousins birthday and had a great time with the fam down there.
- More school.
- After a two hour+ ordeal of a trip to LAX my roommate and I finally picked up Mel last Thursday.
- Kara drove out last Friday to hang out and to take Mel back to AZ the next day.
- Went to citywalk with Mel and Kara and a bunch of friends from school. Good times had by all. One of my friends read the hit book Once Upon a Potty to us over dinner. Don't ask. Well you can, but the answer probably won't be enlightening.
- Superbowl Sunday. Didn't watch the half time show. I'm still thanking God.
- More school

And that brings us to today! My parents and gma are flying down today and the whole family (like 20 people) are going to Disneyland for my gma's 80th birthday. I can't believe she's 80. She seriously looks 65. I'm counting on having her around for a good long time since she's in such great shape. I can't wait to see my family and my gma, it's going to be a great weekend. Currently I'm listening to Huey Lewis and the News. Yes, Huey Lewis from the 80s. He was my absolute favorite when I was in preschool. Can you imagine a 4 year old singing hip to be square? That must have been a funny sight for my mom. Beside that I'm just counting down the hours until I leave to pick everyone up from the airport and make the drive to Anaheim. Only 10 hours to go. Oi vey.

No comments: