Wednesday, March 17, 2004

It's not Tuesday, it's Wednesday and currently I am ditching my philosophy class. I figure I've never ditched it before, I'm tired and I have a sinus headache. So I didn't go, and I'm fine with that. It's interesting though how I've only been back for half an hour and already I'm itching for something to do. Something in me keeps saying "Do homework, do some homework" and I have to keep telling myself it's alright to relax, the chaos is over and I just need a break. I'm not sure I remember what a break is. Maybe watching a movie will help.

My roommate had to wash a whole chicken today. It was really funny to watch. Whole chickens are gross. I'm glad it was her and not me.

I still haven't got through the first chapter of that book. Well I've read it, but I haven't let myself move on because I haven't done the whole study. I did memorize a suggested verse though, and it's been a stronghold over the last two days.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Matt. 11:28-30

That's all for now. I'm going to go try to relax.

No comments: