Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Well it's a week later, and time for an update. I was a member of the workforce. Notice the past tense. Hopefully sometime soon that will become present tense again, but for now there's not work for me at the store. So hang around the house I will, and lots of reading I shall do. I've read two books in the last week, and I loved them both. I finished up Blue Like Jazz this past weekend, then picked up Wild at Heart a few nights ago and finished it yesterday. Two amazing books. They gave me a lot to think about.

I love to read. And I love to think. And I love to think about what I read. That's what I do. I read, then I think. I love that I have free time for that. I'm just loving a lot of things right now aren't I?

This past weekend I was in southtown for my cousin's wedding. It was a crazy weekend, but I had a blast. Friday was my sister's graduation, so we were all over the place for that, then we had to fly out for San Diego the next morning. I had so much fun with my family. My parents and sister finally got to see my cute as heck baby cousin. Hands down the cutest baby in the world. And that's not even the relative in me talking. He really is the cutest. Poor thing is 10+ months old and can't crawl. He's so close though, and he'll probably start walking not too long after. He's so cute though he doesn't really need to crawl. He can just sit there and look cute, and it definitely makes his mom's job easier.

So that's me. Reading and thinking and trying to get some sleep after this past weekend. It's not really working. I haven't fallen asleep before one for a couple nights now. Maybe tonight will be the night. Now it's off with the fam to see Shrek 2.

No comments: