Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Can we say today is a new day? Yeah it definitely is. I think starting the day with a lovely mocha is the way to go. I treated myself to a muffin and mocha and the shopping centre today for breakfast. I have decided I'm going to do this once weekly as the muffins are great and it gives me a little something to look forward to. I got a Sheryl Crow compilation and the best of U2 1980-1990 for a reasonable price. Then it was off to uni for a philosophy tutorial, formal logic to be exact. Our convener for our tutorial is totally hilarious, I love that guy. Tuts are going to be really fun with him I think. Unfortunately he's only with us for the first half of the semester then we have another guy. I hope he's as cool as this first guy. So I had a lovely tutorial, after which I wandered around campus checking out the various booths that are set up this week. I found out for sure where the Christian club is meeting next week (couldn't find them yesterday) and talked to some people at the Hills booth for a while. I'm going to go to a cell group tonight run by one of the girls at the booth. While we were talking a friend from my complex came up and we all started talking about Hills and cell groups and blah blah. Long and short of it is that she's going to come tonight as well and she's a Christian and I didn't know it! But looking back it very much makes sense that she is. You can see it in her actions and the way she carries herself.

So anyway, here I am, great music to listen to, a bit of work to do, mobile phone finally working again after I sucked it up and bought a charger, and I have bible study ahead of me tonight. What else could a girl ask for? Okay well I guess if they had fresh baked cookies at this bible study that would be about the most I could ask for. Or tim tam slams. But lets not go too far with our dreaming.

No comments: