Thursday, February 14, 2008

so...I'm over it

You know what I said before about the dog and the cat? I think of reached that point of remembering why I don't want a pet. Not that I'm not having a good time with them still, but man, responsibility ties you down! Of course it's not like I've had all these crazy things to run off and do that have been hampered by my house-sitting. I think the claw incident with the cat pretty much changed my mind. Even nice cats have claws, and they aren't afraid to use them. I won't elaborate, except to say there was blood, and there might have been explitives.

On another note completely, I want to reaffirm that pandora is the coolest thing ever. Nothing like creating a station with the likes of Baden Powell, Paco de Lucia and Gipsy Kings. It's guitar and percussion heaven.

No comments: