Monday, August 05, 2002

After hours of work I've finally finished a template I was working on for a friend. Funny thing is that she doesn't even know I did it. I guess she'll find out soon enough. Actually this was the second template I've made this week, because the first one I made was hideous. I started almost completely from scratch again tonight (minus the main image) and things came out much better. It still took hours though. I had to do way too much tweaking and adjusting to make things come out right.

My mom came in the room at one point while I was staring at some raw html and was trying to fix it. Every time she sees me doing stuff like that (which actually isn't that often) she's always so amazed. I was trying to explain how CSS worked to her, and since I know no technical terms I probably made it sound even more confusing than it is, therefore making it sound more impressive. It was an accident.

I promise I won't post again about html for a long time.

No comments: