Friday, September 10, 2004

Hey I wanted to give a little shout-out to my pal Suzie Q. I'm sorry you're craving tim tam slams and are in a country that cannot provide them. I have a constant supply of tim tams at my apartment, it's quite excellent. Hmm now I kind of want one. Anyway, thanks for saying something, hope you're doing well and I'm stoked you've been reading here.

Well I might as well write about some other things while I'm here shouldn't I? Not a ton has been going on this week, just classes mixed with some hanging out. I got to hang out with Ali earlier this week which was really awesome. I hadn't seen her for a couple weeks so we hung out and played guitar a little bit and just talked. Sometimes it's good to just sit down with someone and have a good long talk. Some serious, some goofing around, some storytelling...It was a good mix. I also found out that the guy Tim I've been hanging out with actually knows Ali and a whole bunch of her friends. Only in Australia, seriously. Turns out I've met several people that Ali works with through Tim and one of his friends, and Tim knows people I've met through Ali. This country is way too small. I like it though.

Last night I went out to Manly with Tim and his bro and a few friends. We got some ice cream and walked down this path down by the beach. It was a nice night (though a little cold with ice cream) and it was good to be out of the apartment for a change. I've been feeling a bit cramped lately. Soon I will be on an airplane and far away from this place. I can't wait, Tassie I'm coming. I've heard it's very odd, I'm stoked to see it. One more week of school until break! Wooohooo I'm so stoked. I can't believe the semester is half over already. I just have to get through this paper and an exam on Thursday which shouldn't be too bad, then it's two weeks of fun for me! Tis all for now.

No comments: