Thursday, September 16, 2004

Today's the long awaited day. The day of my midsemester exam! No wait that's not right. Well, it is the day of my midsemester exam, but that's not what I've been waiting for. The point is, it's the last day of school and after today I don't have to go to class for two and a half weeks! This makes me very very happy. Actually it still hasn't hit me fully that after today I don't have to go to class and I have a minimal amount of work to do. Oh, then there's that fact that tomorrow I'm getting on a plane and flying to Tasmania. Right. Maybe I should pack for that. That's one of the goals for this afternoon. Of course it has to be a goal for today sometime, doesn't it. So I have my packing to do, a couple last minute things to buy if I can find them, and that test to tackle this evening. A-ma-zing. I've been here for a long time. I've been through seven weeks of school. The semester is half over. Half of my schooling experience in Australia is over. Absolutely insane.

So this blog is a bit of a goodbye and I should come back with plenty of stories. Whether they'll all make it on here I'm not sure...I haven't decided what mass means I want to tell stories by. Pray for me . Pray I'll be safe and smart and pray for boldness. I really want boldness. Less than four hours to freedom ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: