Saturday, September 25, 2004

Just a quick one to say I'm back from Tassie and had a really great time. Though I spent most of the trip on the go it was still so relaxing and so good to get away for a while. I'll try to get some stories up sometime this upcoming week, but it probably won't be much detail. Nothing beats live storytelling aided by pictures. I've posted a lot of pictures at the other blog, but I have about 100 from the trip so posting over there hardly makes a dent. Right now I'm still a bit exhausted, my room feels like a mess, and I'm catching up on laundry. My roommate left early this morning for Melbourne so I saw her for a total of five minutes when I came back yesterday and now I have the apartment to myself until Tuesday. It's pretty nice and a good way to ease back in to Sydney life. So check out the other site for some pictures and hopefully they'll be some stories up soon.

No comments: